Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's been a slow cold winter

Howdy folks

I'm back, it's been a very slow winter on the beer front for me, brewing has come to a standstill and I have not had any beer interesting enough to write about. But that's all about to change spring seems to be finally arriving and in the next few weeks i should be building my hop garden, brewing is also going to make a comeback, things are looking good for a brew to be done next weekend woo hoo.

Apart from the beer scene things have been hectic for me a few friends have returned from abroad, I've been actively involved on my facebook page and I've got a new dog to go walking with (hopefully this will offset the onslaught of the keg i call my belly).

Anyway I just wanted to say to everyone that i'm back and expect to hear a lot more from me in the near future, everything from hop growing to dog training and of course everything i can write about good beer and brewing, oh yeah and there should be a return of the Drishane brewery day trips as well. happy days!

Cheers

3 comments:

  1. <a href ="http://www.sundrugstore.com/ adalat- c-294_298.html cheap adalat</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello brewers, that this Christmas will bring much happiness to all and many beers ...
    Happy Christmas ...........
    http://grandecervejeiro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hepcinat is one of the best products for Hepatitis patients. Hepatitis is spreading all over the world and Hepcinat has comes as a relief for all the patients.

    Please visit http://hepcinatrx.com for the treatment of hepatitis.

    ReplyDelete